How do I place an order with you ?
It is very simple. It just takes a few steps.
- Once you decide on your product, click “Add to Cart” to add products to your shopping cart.
- Click “cart” at any time to view items currently in your shopping cart. You can add as many products as you like.
- When you finish shopping, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Type in your email address and password to login. If you have an account or create an accout
(Click “New Customer” if you are not already a member and fill in all the fields. Please re-check your email address and make sure it is correct.)
- Packaging & Delivery charges are FREE ACROSS THE CANADA.
Incorrect delivery would result in you not receiving your order.
- Please READ and understand our terms & conditions of sale and then tick the box.
- Click “Order Confirmation” to confirm your order.
What are the payment methods?
All payments must be received by us in our bank (cleared funds) before we can send the product(s). Currently we accept four forms of Payments.
- Credit Card We accepts Visa, MasterCard, JCB & AMEX. We use one of the most reliable secure payment systems available on the Internet: the SSL protocol. All of your personal details are protected and encrypted before they are sent for processing.
- Interac e-Transfer Details
Company Name: S World Electronics INC
Email Id: email@example.com
Can I come and collect the product from your retail store?
Sorry to say that there is no pick up option currently. It can be delivered to you within 2-3 days once you place an order online.
How often are your prices on the website updated?
Our Prices on the website are changed 3-5 times a day depending on the exchange rate and other market factors.
Do you have stocks of the products you list on the website? How do I know that the product ordered by me is in stock or not?
We get thousands of orders every week. Almost all the products listed on our website are usually in stocks in large qty. if it is out of stock, the product is ordered immediately and the products come into the stock within hours, If order required may take one or two days’ time unless there is no stock available.
Once you place the order, immediately you are sent an email automatically with the order number and payment details, additionally, a manual check is done (between 9 am – 12 midnight) for the stock availability and a stock confirmation email is sent. [ The order status is changed to ‘Pending for Payment’ or “Payment Received” for Credit card, Debit Card or Prepaid Card order. Please note that the order confirmation is valid for 24 hours only and payment must be received by us within that period.
I have placed the order. But I did not get the stock confirmation email.
If you have received an email within seconds of order success button is pressed by you, then you should also get the stock confirmation email within the hour of the order placement. Please check your email address on our database by logging into our system. Additionally you can click on the order and see the order history on our website.
How long does it take to deliver the product?
Once the stock confirmation email is received by you, we must receive the total payment with order number. as reference within 24 hours. If the total payment is received in our bank account before 12 midnight, then usually, the order is sent the 1-3 working days, if the product is in stock.
I have ordered the product two days back, but the order status is still 'Pending'. Why?
Please note that we receive hundreds of payments every week.
If the order status is still ‘ Pending for payment’ it means we’ve still not received your payment, or might have received without order no. If this happens then we can not allocate the payment to your order.
In such cases, you must send us an email with following details
- Date of Deposit :
- Last 4 Digits of Card:
- Amount :
- Reference used :
We will do a manual search to identify your payment. Once the payment is identified, the product will be sent in 1-2 days.
What is the warranty period for my product?
All listed products comes with 18 months warranty. We do have our service centers across the Canada.
Who covers the warranty?
A product warranty is covered by S World Electronics only.
How do I return a product when it is faulty during the warranty period?
Our Warranty Claims working very smoothly. You just need to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org for your problem. You will get Pre-Paid shipping label to ship back product to the nearest location for service. We will repair it and send it back to you without any extra cost.
What is the fastest way I can communicate with you on an order placed?
I had requested a Refund. But it's still not credited into my account. Why?
It takes between 5-10 business days to complete the refund process, provided you have given your correct bank a/c no. in the format, 12-3072-0868486-000 delays are caused if the Bank a/c no. is incorrect, if the order status is changed, the product is not received, or if received but it’s not in its original condition or is damaged. There could be other reasons which are out of our control.
I have tried to track the Ticket Number with Courier company and was told that this no. is not in their system. Why ?
All orders are invoiced based on the complete payments received, with correct packaging & delivery charges paid before 12 midnight. Next step is to package the products. Once the package is sealed the packaging person scans the barcode of the courier ticket no.
As it scans, an email is automatically sent to the customer with this ticket number, at that instant. Then the package is sent to the Courier bin. The Courier companies come at various intervals and pick up the packages for delivery. They scan it and send the information to their databases. Courier updates the database the next day or later. Sometimes we have night shifts (as we receive hundreds of orders everyday) and an email will be sent to you in the night time, as the order is packaged. But the courier will pick up next day morning and the tracking can be done only after that.
What if my product is lost or damaged by the courier?
You must immediately inform the courier company and us. We will pursue the matter from our side. It involves some paper work & usually it takes between 7- 15 working days. Sometimes more time If their investigation requires more details. Once the courier company accepts the liability for the loss, we will send the product(s) again.
I have already been paid but I have not received the products. Why?
We send hundreds of orders every day. More than a thousand every week.
We handle this enormous task quite efficiently. Most processes are automated. But there is always 2-3 customers every month who miss out due to delay in receiving the payment or not following the proper procedure. Causes of delay:
- Not making Order number as reference at the time of payment. In such cases, let us know the reference you made. We will do a manual search to identify your payment.
- Wrong selection of Packaging & Delivery. In such cases, we correct it and you will see the extra amount reflected in the new order total. Product will be sent only after this payment is received by us.
- Short payment. Product will be sent only after complete payment is received.
- Delay in receiving your payment. Consequently, product is out of stock. In such cases, we will send the product after we receive the next stocks. If you cannot wait then you can ask for refund.
- We are awaiting a confirmation from you. Sometimes if you order incompatible parts we ask you to reconfirm the items in your order.
- We might not have received your order. Make sure you have received an order number. when you click Order Success.